Cpu usage question

Pkai92

Respectable
Oct 20, 2016
Hey guys, I made a private lobby in Dota 2 ( Local Lobby ) and i joined it solo. I spammed some spells and played around 7 minutes. Here is 2 screenshots for the cpu usage:
https://postimg.org/gallery/xou7pn7i/358f076b/
Can you please tell me if the cpu usage is fine because i saw some usage in the graph that are not normal or maybe they are. I really have no idea. For example, cpu 2 usage was normal and then it went down then up then down etc... Also in cpu4, this happened but it was up then down. Could this be normal ? However, while playing i didn't have any issue but i don't know if this will be different while playing online and with people. Thank you a lot for the support. By the way, i have windows 7 now and in the resource monitor they are saying that Cpu 1-3-5-7 are parked but there are graphs and i guess they are being used. I am going to install windows 10 again soon. Thank you.

Solution
There will always be graphs whether the CPU is parked or not.

Also CPU usage fluctuation, not really a problem. Happens to everyone. Remember that your computer isn't only playing the game, there are many other background tasks it is doing simultaneously which may have an effect on the CPU usage.

PC-4LIFE

Respectable
Nov 14, 2016
There will always be graphs whether the CPU is parked or not.

Also CPU usage fluctuation, not really a problem. Happens to everyone. Remember that your computer isn't only playing the game, there are many other background tasks it is doing simultaneously which may have an effect on the CPU usage.

Solution