Question CPU usage rises to 50% without doing anything after starting windows by about 12 mins

Rem00n

Prominent
May 20, 2019
Potato Samsung NP300E5C laptop (<-- not exactly the one there)
intel core i3-3110M @2.40Ghz
Intel HD graphics 4000,NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M
4GB ram
DirectX 11
Windows 7 Home premium N 64-bit
device manager

Was working well one day until suddenly the blue screen appeared while playing nothing new and from that moment i guess it became like that.
now it boots differently this image represents it perfectly, and when I start the windows and check the task manager the cpu percentage is fine like 0-4% (sometimes jumps to 25% when opening somethings) and after about 12 minutes (i was checking the uptime so yea) it jumps to 50% on literally the same things i was doing before,I restarted the windows several times to make sure about it, always at around the same time( btw here's the memory if you needed it)
All that while at task manager all the processes show 0-2% cpu usage except for system idle process which is 98% i checked processes from all users, i viewed kernel times on performance but the red line is always at the bottom.
I haven't checked the temperature before the incident but now it's very bad (i guess) on 87C
I play a pretty simple shooter game on 40-80 fps which was fine for me but now (after the usage rises) it's always goes around 25 which is obviously unplayable.

I'm still about decent in these computer stuff i tried many things i found on the [solved] threads on the internet but none of them works, so I hope i provided enough information for detecting the issue and please be clear in your solutions I'm not an epic PC guy like most you,thank yoooouu <3

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
your missing drivers for SM Bus Controller, which is the chipset of the Motherboard with the purpose of controlling the Motherboard’s voltage and temperature id suggest getting drivers for those 2 that are missing for starters .maybe that will fix the issue

Rem00n

Prominent
May 20, 2019
your missing drivers for SM Bus Controller, which is the chipset of the Motherboard with the purpose of controlling the Motherboard’s voltage and temperature id suggest getting drivers for those 2 that are missing for starters .maybe that will fix the issue

I managed to update the SM bus controller, can't seem to update the pci simple comms controller i'm stuck on not being able to install ms kernel mode driver framework because of an error.

however i don't think that's the problem because these 2 were like that since i installed the windows iirc and there wasn't a problem at then,any other ideas?

Gfost73

Reputable
Mar 23, 2019
myself Id check a couple of things, Id made sure CPU cooling fins are free of dust , perhaps new thermal paste (if its an old system) Id also do a good scan for any malware/virus not sure if any will solve the issue but cant see it hurting.

Rem00n

Prominent
May 20, 2019
well i just figured it myself finally,thanks anyway :)
so when the blue screen appeared something happened when booting that made another "version" of my windows 7 that was "windows 7 fast mode" i figured this when i checked the boot options and and guess what i also found,that it set it to default windows to pick AND the timer to pick a windows was set to 0 seconds although the minimum was 3 idk how.

idk what is this fast mode but i know that i finally beat it and rescued my pc and gaming skillz,now back to fragging. B)