[SOLVED] CPU usage spikes to 100% randomly.

Jan 23, 2019
Specs:
Intel Core i3-4170
8gb DDR3
GTX 750 ti
450w psu
500gb ssd
500gb hdd
Windows 10 Pro x64
-I typically play games that aren't too graphics intensive, such as League of Legends, CS:GO, etc.
-This seems to have been happening over the past 3 weeks or so, and I am thinking it might have something to do with my SSD (I have recently installed it and moved my windows onto it from the HDD)

What I have so far:
-Cleared temp files
-Ran a memory check mdsched.exe (Came up with no problems)
-Adjusted VRAM
-Checked disk for errors (Came up with no problems)
-Ran sfc /scannow in Command Prompt (No problems)

What should I do?

Edit: It seems that there is also an issue with my SSD (It spikes to 100% as well)

Solution
Might have gotten something botched/glitched in the move to the SSD, where Windows is attempting to look in the wrong location for a particular file, or run something unique to the HDD pertaining to drive health that now does not apply for SSD, causing hangups, etc...

Certainly, a quick delete of partitions and fresh install of OS and at least one game straight to SSD (skip the HDD for now) can confirm that portion is then working; add HDD and install rest of apps to desired location...

Actual SSD failures are rare compared to HDD-induced hangs, but, the first time you assume it can't happen, you *will* be plagued with it....!
Might have gotten something botched/glitched in the move to the SSD, where Windows is attempting to look in the wrong location for a particular file, or run something unique to the HDD pertaining to drive health that now does not apply for SSD, causing hangups, etc...

Certainly, a quick delete of partitions and fresh install of OS and at least one game straight to SSD (skip the HDD for now) can confirm that portion is then working; add HDD and install rest of apps to desired location...

Actual SSD failures are rare compared to HDD-induced hangs, but, the first time you assume it can't happen, you *will* be plagued with it....!

Solution