[SOLVED] CPU usage spikes when opening certain programs

Skripted

Commendable
Sep 28, 2020
I've observed that whenever I open steam, task manager, games, webrowsers, etc. that my CPU usage spikes up to around 60-90% for a second or two then dies back down to normal usage. Particularly i've seen the antimalware service executable spike up in usage when this happens (but sometimes it doesn''t and I don't know what's eating up my CPU). Is this normal?

Solution
I've observed that whenever I open steam, task manager, games, webrowsers, etc. that my CPU usage spikes up to around 60-90% for a second or two then dies back down to normal usage. Particularly i've seen the antimalware service executable spike up in usage when this happens (but sometimes it doesn''t and I don't know what's eating up my CPU). Is this normal?
What CPU ? You can't expect some dual core and 16 core to behave same. When you are opening some program OS puts demands om CPU and memory as well load on system depending on disk type. Those are variables that depend on system's performance. For instance, opening a program from a fast SSD or slow HDD will have variuos effect on CPU load.
What CPU ? You can't expect some dual core and 16 core to behave same. When you are opening some program OS puts demands om CPU and memory as well load on system depending on disk type. Those are variables that depend on system's performance. For instance, opening a program from a fast SSD or slow HDD will have variuos effect on CPU load.

Solution