Cpu Vcore Voltage

sotfoun10

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Hello guys! I have seen that when I'm in idle or even browsing my Cpu Vcore goes down to 0.816 V. The cpu Vcore range is 0.816- 1.35 V. Is everything normal? I don't see any performance problems even in gaming. I have an AMD FX 6300, a Superflower Leadex Psu 650W that I bought a month ago

sotfoun10

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017

Hello countmike! I have high performance option checked but in the bios cool and quiet is enabled. I just want to know if everything is all right. I don't do anything extreme no overclocking I only play some games every no and then. I just want to make sure I have no BSOD and things like that

sotfoun10

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Hi again countmike! I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm kind of freaked out because of some thing I witnessed. I'm using hwmonitor and after I played a game I checked it and I saw a min power package value 24 W and max 49 W. Is that normal? shouldn't it be near 100W? see this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/h07dae

Those are different wattages. FX 6300 is rated at 95W TDP (Therma Design Power) and it's amount of heat energy it dissipates at full power and usage. Watts you see in those programs are actual electrical power it uses at those frequencies and voltages.

sotfoun10

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
So I have nothing to worry about ? Everything is normal ? I ask because it went as low as 19 W and I was under the impression that it should be always near 95 W especially since these values were after I played a game for an hour and the max I got was 49 W but I was mistaken right ? No problems ?

TRENDING THREADS