eduardo_12

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
i have an aorus 15-x9 rtx 2070, i7-8750h and i installed the Intel extreme tuning utility and it slow everything i compared a recent benchmark (userbenchmark) and from 100% effectiveness i felt to 24% just because that program and i dont know what to do to gain 100%performance of my laptop everything slowed down because of that driver.

Lutfij

Titan
Please don't use Userbench to tell you that your system is good or bad. It's been the bane of the computing community. Are you on the latest drivers for your laptop? On that note, are you also on the latest BIOS for said laptop? Might also want to share the version of your OS.

eduardo_12

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
Please don't use Userbench to tell you that your system is good or bad. It's been the bane of the computing community. Are you on the latest drivers for your laptop? On that note, are you also on the latest BIOS for said laptop? Might also want to share the version of your OS.
yea i am up to date on everything but that specific program modifies the cpu and i dont what it did to my cpu but everything plumbed down also i have windows 10-64 bit

also when i installed that program and using the userbenchmark(i know i shouldn't have to) it showed me that i was only using 88% of my cpu so something was already wrong with that program at the moment of installing it and now i updated and affected the whole laptop. the core says max .8 Ghz

im planning to fully reset the laptop to see if it works but i will wait for your response first.

Also can you recommend me a benchmark program.

Last edited: