CPU voltage SPIKES

OCD Tweaker

Reputable
Aug 19, 2015
im using a i5 6600k OC to 4.5ghz

in the bios i've set it to manual Voltage to 1.3
in CPU-Z it jumps around from stalk voltage to above what 1.3 volts (its hit 1.311 its getting more volts than what it needs)
if i set it offset same results
as well as adaptive no change

i looked at other posts about on here the the biggest solution was disable turbo boost in the bios
okay
i disabled turbo mode in the bios (COULDN'T find anything in the bios that said specifically TURBO BOOST) so i assumed that was it (correct me if im wrong)

and yet again no prevail...... so i went back into the bios disabled the communication between the CPU and the onboard power something.... i dont remember what it was called... in the bios it said it recommend disabling it so..... i did that didnt work..... i was having the same issues when it was enabled....

ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS

Solution
I think you shouldn't worry about it so much. It's not a huge difference and it might be what your motherboard is capable of. So, you can't do anything about it. But it won't damage the CPU anyway, it's not a huge spike, just 0.011V.

PhysX_HW

Distinguished
I think you shouldn't worry about it so much. It's not a huge difference and it might be what your motherboard is capable of. So, you can't do anything about it. But it won't damage the CPU anyway, it's not a huge spike, just 0.011V.

Solution