[SOLVED] CPU voltage

Aug 3, 2021
Hello, I am here cause I want to know what is happening to my pc. I'm having this issue for like a month and haven't had any good result after I've done a couple of experiments to the issue. So basically I didn't realize this before I installed the HWmonitor from CPUID, I thought that the problem caused by my old CPU that didn't run well anymore. Afterwards, I installed the HWmonitor and I found something weird for me or it doesn't really weird for the experts. When the fan speed is 1200+ rpm the CPU voltage increases and vice versa unlike my chasis fan that is going stable all the time and I know it affects the CPU clock, I try to nudge or poke the fan and sometimes it worked for a couple of minutes before it went down again. Well the thing is, the issue gone for some reasons sometimes. For example, today I'm having the issue and the next day it'll be gone and I don't know why, and then two days later or so I'll have the issue again. The temperature is also quite high even though it's idle, it's always around 79 to 85C.

I'm using AMD Athlon x4 860k with 3.7Ghz base speed
2x8 GB of RAM with 1333Mhz
Asrock FM2A68M-DG3+ Mainboard/Motherboard
Here is the screenshot of my HWmonitor:
hL61rEG.png

Last edited:
Solution
Hello, I am here cause I want to know what is happening to my pc. I'm having this issue for like a month and haven't had any good result after I've done a couple of experiments to the issue. So basically I didn't realize this before I installed the HWmonitor from CPUID, I thought that the problem caused by my old CPU that didn't run well anymore. Afterwards, I installed the HWmonitor and I found something weird for me or it doesn't really weird for the experts. When the fan speed is 1200+ rpm the CPU voltage increases and vice versa unlike my chasis fan that is going stable all the time and I know it affects the CPU clock, I try to nudge or poke the fan and sometimes it worked for a couple of minutes before it went down again. Well...
Hello, I am here cause I want to know what is happening to my pc. I'm having this issue for like a month and haven't had any good result after I've done a couple of experiments to the issue. So basically I didn't realize this before I installed the HWmonitor from CPUID, I thought that the problem caused by my old CPU that didn't run well anymore. Afterwards, I installed the HWmonitor and I found something weird for me or it doesn't really weird for the experts. When the fan speed is 1200+ rpm the CPU voltage increases and vice versa unlike my chasis fan that is going stable all the time and I know it affects the CPU clock, I try to nudge or poke the fan and sometimes it worked for a couple of minutes before it went down again. Well the thing is, the issue gone for some reasons sometimes. For example, today I'm having the issue and the next day it'll be gone and I don't know why, and then two days later or so I'll have the issue again. The temperature is also quite high even though it's idle, it's always around 79 to 85C.

I'm using AMD Athlon x4 860k with 3.7Ghz base speed
2x8 GB of RAM with 1333Mhz
Asrock FM2A68M-DG3+ Mainboard/Motherboard
Here is the screenshot of my HWmonitor:
hL61rEG.png
Two possibilities, One is fan going bad or wrong fan speed curve set in BIOS.

Reactions: allerion14
Solution