Cpu working bad ?

Nicolas_27

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016
So i bought a new fx 6300 to upgrade my pc and everything was fine until the cpu started to work really bad the fps in game got lower to like 15-20 so i've a couple of theories i think it could be my mobo or my psu the vga is just fine since i run furmark and got perfectly fps also changed the fx for a old athlon that i had and it works perfectly fine as it should. I'm using a generic psu of 600w and a n68-gs4 fx and i dont have enough money to just buy new psu and mobo so i need to sort this out to know wich i need to buy . Thanks all for helping me

Solution
This temperature at idle is definitely not okay. Do you live in a hot place? Did you apply thermal compound? Go for cooling methods. Not saying you need to buy and aftermarket cooler, you can try and turn on the air conditioner in the room(or the ventilator lol) and see if the temps go down.

Nicolas_27

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016

i've tryed that and it had 60 some c at idle and it got to 70 c while gaming

rubervaldo66

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
This temperature at idle is definitely not okay. Do you live in a hot place? Did you apply thermal compound? Go for cooling methods. Not saying you need to buy and aftermarket cooler, you can try and turn on the air conditioner in the room(or the ventilator lol) and see if the temps go down.

Solution