Cpu works weird.

CrazyBoris19

Reputable
Dec 14, 2016
So when i start the pc to play some games like cod4. All setings are maxed out. But it lags certain parts of the game. So what i do is open a high demanding game like fortnight battle royal. So all my settings are maxed on fortnight also but i get like 60+ fps. i would run it for 1 round then switch back to cod 4 and all the lag is just gone. Like i can play perfectly with 144hz screen no problem same with all of my other games. Soo i am just wondering why it runs slow after start up. Its like i need to warm up my pc in order to make it work fast.

My specs

Gpu= gtx 960 sc 4gb
Cpu= amd a10 7850k oc to 4.1ghz
Mobo= GA-F2A68HM-HD2 gygabyte
Ram= 16gb

Solution
Letting your pc boot first is usually helpful, letting it load and shut down all of the start up programs and then playing a game, you mentioned having to let you pc "warm up" first, but you don't just want to turn on and play, let it boot up, if it still lags, then there might be an issue
Sep 15, 2017
Letting your pc boot first is usually helpful, letting it load and shut down all of the start up programs and then playing a game, you mentioned having to let you pc "warm up" first, but you don't just want to turn on and play, let it boot up, if it still lags, then there might be an issue

Solution