[SOLVED] Cpu

Solution
Yeah, performance in today's games should be quite similar between the two. You're looking at 6 cores with Hyperthreading versus 8 cores without. As far as future, more heavily-threaded games go, that's anyone's guess. Some games might perform a bit better on one or the other, depending on how they are designed, though again, I suspect there won't be a huge performance difference between the two.

Considering AMD's supposedly much-improved Ryzen 3000-series processors should be coming out within the next few days, you might want to have a look at reviews for those as well, once they become available. While details about how they will perform are not yet public, I suspect they will likely be very competitive with Intel's i7s and i9s...
Yeah, performance in today's games should be quite similar between the two. You're looking at 6 cores with Hyperthreading versus 8 cores without. As far as future, more heavily-threaded games go, that's anyone's guess. Some games might perform a bit better on one or the other, depending on how they are designed, though again, I suspect there won't be a huge performance difference between the two.

Considering AMD's supposedly much-improved Ryzen 3000-series processors should be coming out within the next few days, you might want to have a look at reviews for those as well, once they become available. While details about how they will perform are not yet public, I suspect they will likely be very competitive with Intel's i7s and i9s in terms of per-core performance, while offering additional cores and/or threads at any given price point.

Solution