Cpuled turned on and no display

zoran619

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015
Everything powers up with fans spinning but the CPU led light is red while the others are green tried removing the c mos battery,gpu,ram doesn't work.please suggest me where is the problem

Solution
if the build was running fine then you lost a leg on the power supply or the mb went bad. make sure if you put an after market cooler on the cooler not crushing the cpu lid. if it a new build and first post...may be bad power supply...missing 4/8 pin cpu power..missing bios code in the bios. if it an asus mb and has usb flashback and it a new build...try using it.
if the build was running fine then you lost a leg on the power supply or the mb went bad. make sure if you put an after market cooler on the cooler not crushing the cpu lid. if it a new build and first post...may be bad power supply...missing 4/8 pin cpu power..missing bios code in the bios. if it an asus mb and has usb flashback and it a new build...try using it.

Solution

zoran619

Reputable
Jan 5, 2015
Tried almost every thing really frustrated some times it detects a single ram and sometimes not i used 4 pin CPU before but i tried even with the 8 pin CPU power but it didn't worked so what do you say is it problem with My Mobo or the CPU processor.