Question crash dump - I need a GURU's GURU ?

Feb 8, 2023
FIRST -moderators, if this is in the wrong forum, can you move it? I don't want to double post...yet...

Moderator edit: Moved to "Systems" forum as this was deemed to be more appropriate for this issue.

So, this the error. my office has a temperature range of 5-33C - 41-91F. From a cold boot or coming off sleep about 5 minutes in it freezes, no error or blue screen, just the mouse stops working. I reset and it might happen 30 minutes later or run for 5hrs straight. The system is 4 years old. What confusing now is it happens when the room is only 5C or 41F. Today I pulled the card out and will see how it goes.

Hardware: Z390 DESIGNARE, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., Z390 DESIGNARE-CF
CPU: Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 8664, level: 6
Processor count: 16 logical processors, active mask: 65535
MSI GTX 2080ti
RAM: 65463.8MB
Noctua NH-D15 - Dual fans, 3 120s in the front of the case, 1 in the back

All temps normal in HW monitor.

Where to look next?
CPU?
CPU thermal paste?
Power supply?
Drivers are already the latest, had a live chat with MSI to completely uninstall video drivers installed the new ones.

Crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\ResourceTimeout-20220303-0335.dmp (Kernel memory dump)
Bugcheck code: 0x1CC(0xFFFF980FF6070BD8, 0xFFFF98000C8BA080, 0x77, 0x2D)
Bugcheck name:EXRESOURCE_TIMEOUT_LIVEDUMP
Driver or module in which error occurred: (0xfffff800`3246350f)
Bug check description:A kernel ERESOURCE has timed out. This can indicate a deadlock condition or heavy contention which can cause performance issues.
Analysis:This is likely caused by a hardware problem, but there is a possibility that this is caused by a misbehaving driver.
This bugcheck indicates that a timeout has occurred. This may be caused by a hardware failure such as a thermal issue or a bug in a driver for a hardware device.
Read this article on thermal issues
A full memory dump will likely provide more useful information on the cause of this particular bugcheck.

Make, model, and how old is the PSU.

can give this a try, might give a little more information on what i crashing. Type Control Panel in the search area of the taskbar and click Open. In the following window, choose System and Security > Security and Maintenance. Click on Maintenance and then select View reliability history.

Feb 8, 2023
Thanks for the reply,

MSI GTX 2080ti
RAM: 65463.8MB
Corsair 800w
both 3 years old.

No related info in big info in reliability.

Checked memory with memtest

The information is from WhoCrashed

I can post the dump file, or try to get a full memory dump