Crash to black (no output to monitor)

Aug 16, 2018
My computer keeps crashing to black (no output to monitor, no sound either) while playing (any) games for 2-3 hours. I've tried swapping between the two GPUs that I own to the same result. The case fans run with lights still on, both PSU and CPU fans still run, no temps too extreme (GPU 50-60C, CPU 40-47C) before the crash. Pls help

Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600
Gigabyte B350-M
G.Skill trident z 3200mhz
Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 (1050ti second GPU)
Corsair CX600w Psu

Solution
1| I'm assuming you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

2| Given that you're using the older card, you should rule out faulty drivers by uninstalling your drivers(remove the GPU, either the GTX1070 or the GTX1050Ti) and reinstalling the drivers after you populate the slot with the GPU of your choice. Same story regardless of the same manufacturer of GPU.

3| If the issue creeps up exactly after a period of time, then it's your PSU.

4| Out of curiosity, what games have you taxed the system with? Please don't list etc. in this answer.

Lutfij

Titan
1| I'm assuming you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard?

2| Given that you're using the older card, you should rule out faulty drivers by uninstalling your drivers(remove the GPU, either the GTX1070 or the GTX1050Ti) and reinstalling the drivers after you populate the slot with the GPU of your choice. Same story regardless of the same manufacturer of GPU.

3| If the issue creeps up exactly after a period of time, then it's your PSU.

4| Out of curiosity, what games have you taxed the system with? Please don't list etc. in this answer.

Solution