[SOLVED] crashes after new mobo

Marios.intrizi

Prominent
Jun 3, 2019
hello guys i changed my mobo and since then fortnite crashes every time and freezes. i did a stress test and blue screen appeared.any ideas?cpu:ryzen 5 2600x mb:asrock b450m steel legend gpu:sapphire rx 590 ram:gskill trident z psu:corsair cx550

Solution
Any error code numbers?

If not, what is the message being provided?

Where are you getting the Fortnite download?
The unfortunate thing about Windows 10 is that by default it does not log BSODs unless you enable by figuring it how doing research. However other errors will show up like the Fortnute issue. Thanks goodness its only Fortnite that tells me all your hardware is fine and Fortnite is acting up big time. Off the top of my head you can always do a DDU Display Driver Unisntaller and pick your graphics card vendor and do a clean and restart then back in normal mode install the latest graphic drivers then try Fortnite. If it still crashes then uninstall Fortnite and reinstall it and apply patches and let us know what...

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Any error code numbers?

If not, what is the message being provided?

Where are you getting the Fortnite download?
The unfortunate thing about Windows 10 is that by default it does not log BSODs unless you enable by figuring it how doing research. However other errors will show up like the Fortnute issue. Thanks goodness its only Fortnite that tells me all your hardware is fine and Fortnite is acting up big time. Off the top of my head you can always do a DDU Display Driver Unisntaller and pick your graphics card vendor and do a clean and restart then back in normal mode install the latest graphic drivers then try Fortnite. If it still crashes then uninstall Fortnite and reinstall it and apply patches and let us know what happens.✝🎗👶

Solution