Crashes pc randomly

Apr 20, 2018
Hi all.

Lately been having an issue with pc slowing down or even crashing whilst using any of steam games

Bassically it would randomly slow down and crash in a small while. And GPU usage would go up to a 100%.Sometimes rebooting the game would help but sometimes got to restart pc.

Been tryin to install all latest drivers and update everything i possobly can.. but doesnt seem to work

PC specs are as follows :
Win 10
RAM 16gb
Video - gtx 1070
Core i7-7700HQ

And the same issue would even happen to any low end games that do not require any high specs

Please share some infos or ideas

Thanks in advance

Veicis.

Solution
i can almost guarantee that your laptop is overheating and shutting it self down to keep from exploding. are you monitoring temps? that slow down you are seeing is it throttling, meaning its slowing down as things heat up. its sounds like your rig is going into a critical shutdown. I would try to get this issue resolved before continuing to use it
i can almost guarantee that your laptop is overheating and shutting it self down to keep from exploding. are you monitoring temps? that slow down you are seeing is it throttling, meaning its slowing down as things heat up. its sounds like your rig is going into a critical shutdown. I would try to get this issue resolved before continuing to use it

Solution

Laptop CPU, which means ignore my reply about the power supply, did not catch that.