Crashing/blue screens/inability to install on PC

SketchyOtter

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
A couple years ago I custom built myself a computer. Everything worked correctly for the first 6 months or so. I had installed only a select few programs such as the Chrome Browser, Overwatch and League of Legends, etc. About 4 months ago while I was trying to update League of Legends I was unable to complete the installation under any method and my computer began experiencing crashes. The messages for these blue screen crashes varied and didn't reveal any information about why it was happening. Then Chrome and Overwatch began crashing themselves. I recently replaced the hard drive for my computer and freshly installed windows to in but these same problems are occurring as I cannot install League of Legends and Overwatch, Chrome and my computer still crash. It was as if replacing the hard drive did nothing and I have no explanation as to why this might be. I also installed the most recent driver for my video card, which seemed to help, but the problems all returned within a day. I'm here asking if anyone might know what might be the problem for my computer.

SketchyOtter

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
That was the only .dmp file I could find on the new hard drive, as I have only had one BSOD on this new hard drive. Do you mean that there were no files on that OneDrive link or that the file there is incorrect?

SketchyOtter

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
Windows 7 is currently up to date with updates. Is there a memtest program that you recommend? I also don't currently have a disc drive for my computer so I don't know how I can run a memtest at this time.