Crashing BlueScreen when playing games

Aug 21, 2018
Pc crashes during certain games. Bought Monster hunter world and can't play it until crashes and freezes until i have to force turn pc off or gets blue screen and reboots. Built Pc this year has had this problem in and out. Windows 10 is cloned from the last pc and only thing OverClocked is my ram to 3200.

Errors: 0x119_5_DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND_nvlddmkm!CNvLAdapter::NotifyInterruptCb
BugCheck: 0x00000119

Pc Specs:
Cpu: i7 7700k (temps about 60 never higher under load)
Gpu: Gtx 1080 founders ( temps about 60-70 fans run high to keep lower temps)
Mobo: z270x - Aorus gaming 5
Psu: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2

Solution
First off, when you say "cloned from your last PC" are you saying that you are currently using the same hard drive data from a different motherboard and CPU? Because if that's the case that's probably the source of your problem and you can just reinstall the OS and mobo drivers.

If that's not the case, make sure you're on the newest graphics card driver (for your card) and check the game cache for monster hunter in steam. See if that works. If not, try running your RAM at stock speeds and see if it fixes the issue, and if it doesn't then try underclocking your GPU. If the RAM works, then great. If your GPU suddenly starts working when you underclock it, then you can call Nvidia and RMA it because it should be stable at stock clocks.

First off, when you say "cloned from your last PC" are you saying that you are currently using the same hard drive data from a different motherboard and CPU? Because if that's the case that's probably the source of your problem and you can just reinstall the OS and mobo drivers.

If that's not the case, make sure you're on the newest graphics card driver (for your card) and check the game cache for monster hunter in steam. See if that works. If not, try running your RAM at stock speeds and see if it fixes the issue, and if it doesn't then try underclocking your GPU. If the RAM works, then great. If your GPU suddenly starts working when you underclock it, then you can call Nvidia and RMA it because it should be stable at stock clocks.

Solution