Nov 29, 2021
Hello Guys,

I am running into a problem with most of my games.
After I start playing games it will crash the shortest amount of time 7 minutes was the longest is several hours.

My drivers are up to date, I already used DDU, turned off auto-update, and install the latest driver for the Video card.

The heat is alright, never went over 60'C.
The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested and detected nothing.

As I went through in the Event Viewer I did notice that the AMDRyzenMasterDriverVXX (XX is the version) cannot find a file because it already exists then
AMDRyzenMasterDriver cannot create a file because it already exists and the time is just then when the game is crashing. (Or bit before the crash..)

Do you have any tips or ideas to solve this?

Pc:
ASUS ROG B450-f gaming
Ryzen 5 2600
2xG.Skill Aegis F4-3000C16S-16GISB 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
Kingston 240GB UV500 240G M.2 - for windows and stuff
Samsung 980 1TB - games
Radeon™ RX 5600 XT GAMING OC 6G Rev. 1.0
Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Cooler Master 650W MPY-6501-AFAAG-EU 80+ Gold

Update:
All the driver has been reinstalled manually.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Do you see similar errors in Reliability History?

Reliability History uses a timeline format that is much more user friendly than Event Viewer. Plus the format can be quite revealing just on its' own.
For example you may be able to discover when the crash problems originally began. That could be a clue.

Also check Update History: any problem or failed updates?

= = = =

Reinstall the AMDryzenMasterDriver but do not use any third party tools or utilities.

Uninstall the existing drivers.

Go to AMD's website to manually download the applicable drivers. Reinstall and reconfigure accordingly.

Reactions: GagmaGag
Nov 29, 2021
Do you see similar errors in Reliability History?

Reliability History uses a timeline format that is much more user friendly than Event Viewer. Plus the format can be quite revealing just on its' own.
For example you may be able to discover when the crash problems originally began. That could be a clue.

Also check Update History: any problem or failed updates?

= = = =

Reinstall the AMDryzenMasterDriver but do not use any third party tools or utilities.

Uninstall the existing drivers.

Go to AMD's website to manually download the applicable drivers. Reinstall and reconfigure accordingly.

Hey Ralston18,

Thanks for the tipp with Rel. His. I started checking it.
Mostly the same, just as you said it is more readable.
As for the last suggestions, i already done that.