Crashing issues with windows 10

johnbeezo

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
Hi hopefully some folks here can help me.I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 and decided to clean install .I have the iso burnt DVD.before and during installation there are no issues but after installation before loading yo desktop it crashes.sometimes I get as far as the desktop for a minute or so and it crashes.I installed many times.I also tried installing Vista and it crashed two or three times getting to the installation then after installation it wouldn't crash.I made sure to wipe my hard drive before installing Windows 10 pc is 3 years old and I have a gigabyte g1 sniper b5 mobo.guys I can't figure out why it's crashing it doesn't crash during installation and when upgraded from Windows 7 it worked fine.guys your help would be appreciated

johnbeezo

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
Hi Calvin tnx for reply I already have the iso created in the DVD.and I can't even get on to my desktop to get any further than that.I even tried setting just legacy in bios and just uefi only .tried installin numerous times and after installation is finished then restarts from then on it can crash anytime till loading to desktop