Crashing Monitor Screen

dondijohn

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
My PC keeps on crashing when I'm playing Dota2 or just using windows file explorer or chrome.

What happens is, monitor will freeze but the keyboard and mouse will be responsive. Problem is I cant open task manager and the only way to get out of it is to reset the pc via the power buttons.

I have also encountered flickering black screens in which the display turns black and then quickly turns back to normal again.

Another problem I encountered is that I lose wired connection to my pc but my phone still has a wireless connection to our router. After losing the wired connection the computer becomes unresponsive, monitor will freeze but keyboard/mouse will be responsive(task manager wont open) and only a restart can bring it back to normal.

Here is the link to some videos

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tFazJZMYvz2AvUd-BCJ2_XvIyQFrA8aE

computer setup

Ryzen 3 2200G
Asrock AB350M Pro4
Kingston HyperX Fury 1x8gb DDR4 2400mhz
Adata SU800 256gb
Seasonic s12ii 520W 80+ Bronze

t8qdzc.jpg

dondijohn

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, tried installing windows for at least 5x. Bios is 4.90 and have removed and placed back again the cmos battery. Temps are added just now on the original question.

Some remedies I did to lessen screen flickering is disabled hardware acceleration on chrome and used smooth scrolling

Thank you for your initial response