[SOLVED] Crashing problem

Dec 18, 2019
Okay, so I have replaced my vs650 psu with an rm850x. I thought this would solve the problem I have. But it didn't and my pc just crashed again. It loses all power it seems like. Its like I unplug it from the wall, although my pc intantly restarts after it crashes. Could this problem be my motherboard?? Since it only has a 4pin connector for the cpu, and it's a 8700k.

My specs:
Asus prime h310m-k
Rtx 2070s
Hyper 212 evo
Cossair ssd 500gb
Hdd 1000gb
Rm850x
Sharkoon vg4 red

Solution
h310 boards I think are aimed at the lower end of the cpu stack so it possibly could be that. I would say PSU but since you already swapped out the PSU it's not that. See if it does it in safe mode to rule out a software problem.
Dec 18, 2019
I do not have the tools for that. Is there any other option than the motherboard? Could it be my cpu or graphics card? I already tested my ram sticks with memtest86 and it gave 0 errors. My ssd is at 99%. So besides my motherboard, what can the problem be? And if I replace it with a 'gaming' motherboard I could overclock my cpu if I upgrade my cooler. Can I do that in my pc case or do I have to upgrade the case to keep tempratures low enough?