Question Crashing to a black screen after a few minutes of work

Aug 31, 2019
First "critical" crash happened when I peacefully watched a fun video on youtube, if that matters. Firstly, I've tried to access SMART from Speedfan, but when I added it to autorun, it said that driver wasn't installed(my bad) and crashed instantly. Once, after "welcome", the desktop started being scrambled, stretching, etc. etc. etc. It stopped doing that after 1 minute, but anyway.

The only errors that took my sight in event logger were "WMI" and "Disc". In safe mode nothing crashes, but I am not comfortable without sound.It also did get black screen before, but that wasn't a persistent problem.

If that matters, by "black screen" I mean sound freeze, 'no signal' and turned off monitor. Sfc scannow showed nothing. It also once crashed with BSOD, but way before 'welcome' message. I didn't have a chance to read the BSOD, the PC rebooted almost instantly. I think it happens because of WMI, but I can't be sure. Any help?

Aug 31, 2019
sound like hardware.
what is the full system spec? include make and model of the psu
Weird. The system is alright when idling and idling in browser, but when I start watching youtube it instantly crashed. Can you tell what's the problem right away or give me some program to test my system with?