Apr 2, 2021
ok so im having some trouble here and i'm looking for some input! it started with battlefield V. It would crash my computer and give me the blue screen of death. I tried multiple times and happened every time. the next day i decided to set my bios back to it's default recommended settings. i did play with the bios easy tuning a while back and the system became unstable to i set it to default then and did it again when i was having issues with battlefield thinking maybe it didn't save. i also turned my graphics down to medium and after that it ran fine for the day. now im having issues with other games. Ranbow Six Siege mainly and some other games but these all crash to the desktop. ive tried lowering the graphics to medium but nothing works. if it was just rainbow six id say it's the game but it's multiple games. my temps are all ok across the board my cpu and ram usage look fine. all my drivers are up to date. i suspect that my psu may not be sending enough juice to my graphics card and crashing my games? it is 850W psu and im not exactly sure how to test what the output is to my graphics card. any insight into this would be greatly appreciated. i can also get some information from hw monitor if anyone thinks that would help? below are my system specs.
Windows 10
i7-8700k @ 3.70 GHz
32G Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

here are some dump files if someone thinks it could be helpful

https://ufile.io/09xk26ex

Solution
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/zr0a6hq9/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.

File information:032821-12453-01.dmp (Mar 28 2021 - 20:02:26)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:6 Day(s), 21 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 39 Sec(s)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/PRIME-Z370-A/
There is a BIOS update available for your system...
Apr 2, 2021
i will ask a friend to convert dump files
so i just tried dropping my graphics settings all the way down to low in rainbow six siege and i was able to play some rounds and it did not crash. so the question is why can't i utilize my graphics card to it's full potential. Thank you for looking into this for me Colif

Colif

Win 11 Master
what are the rest of the parts in the system?
what make/model PSU is it?

it will help for the future.

I always just glance over the 1st post and see if its got a dump or not, so I can send to a friend. I often miss obvious things until later :)

Apr 2, 2021
i wouldn't doubt it if this was the case lol. so my power supply is an Evga 850 BQ and my motherboard is a PRIME Z370-A. Also, so far rainbow Six Siege has been running fine for me since i changed the graphics settings. ill try it on some of the other games ive seen it crash on

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/zr0a6hq9/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.

File information:032821-12453-01.dmp (Mar 28 2021 - 20:02:26)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:6 Day(s), 21 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 39 Sec(s)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/All-series/PRIME-Z370-A/
There is a BIOS update available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
what Bluetooth are you using? this looks old
Sep 12 2012btwsecfl.sysBroadcom Bluetooth IT Manager Filter driver (Broadcom Corporation)
Jun 22 2016btwusb.sysBluetooth USB Device driver (Broadcom Corporation)

It could be WIFI (I was looking for this when I saw BT but I wasn't expecting Realtek
Mar 31 2016rtwlane_13.sysRealtek PCIEWireless LAN PCI-E NIC driver (Realtek Semiconductor Corp)
its strange to have Wi-Fi from 1 maker and BT from another (Have you used any 3rd party driver updaters?)

It could be logitech (easy guess since its half your drivers)

none of this explains why GPU isn't working at max specs. Can you try GPU in another PC and see if it is same there?
I wonder if its anything to do with fact you are using 2 different sets of ram (same memory but it sells as 2 x 8gb sets), how long you had them in? did bsod exist before or you always had them?

Apr 2, 2021
idk it's a wireless network card that i pulled out of a computer i had gotten a while ago. and i do have an htc vive that i believe has built in bluetooth. i dont have an option to put it in a nother computer but i have stress tested the graphics card and i also have been able to play Squad on steam for hours on end which is a cpu intensive game but grapgics are still demanding. and yes i bought two set's of 2 x 8gb and really i think it all really started the first time i messed with my bios im pretty sure which was before i got that ram