I5 11400f
550w
RX 470

PC3
Acer DTX motherboard b560 socket
I3 10100f
550w
GTX 1070

Bought from ebay vBios updated. Havent check the card for shorts even tho it looks pretty good (visual check). Fans spin, it boots. The moment you open internet browser or try to open a game or FURMark or any load it will crash. I noticed that the clock speed on that GpU its “jumpy” even if you dont have anything opened (idk if thats normal since i never paid attention, guessing is not tho). Tried in multiple pcs and it does the same thing. Opened it up and replaced the thermal paste. Tried Updating the AMD both ways: thru windows update, and only thru amd website with windows update disabled. And nothing. And ideas? I heard about a bad mosfet will cause it to do that. Also heard about undervolting because it might be that the card cannot handle the “OC” features no more (someone please provide me a link on how to undervolt and by how much). Any other ideas before i start taking it apart? From my experience old AMD GPUs havent been treating me well lol

Lutfij

Titan
You're advised to list the specs in detail, i.e include the make and model of each part. What you've done is list them generically. It could be that the PSU's are inadequate or that the platforms need an OS reinstall, it might even be that each platform's GPU was mined to oblivion. A card that was used for mining, mind you, will also behave erratically.