Question Crashing?

Tastypoptart

Reputable
Jul 30, 2019
So my pc has recently started doing this, all the fans keep working but change to default rainbow color instead of the color i set and i can still move the mouse but the dpi is wrong and i cant open anything but the mouse and keyboard lights are right, it has to be somthing software related but i cant figure it out, this happens randomly but regularly.

System info.
Ryzen 3700x

Asus prime x570-pro

Gygabyte rtx 2070 s

32gb g.skill tridentZ

Seasonic foucus 1000w psu

Corsair capellix 360 aio and 6 Corsair fans

What software are you using to control your RGB? I have a Gigabyte board and tried to use their RGB control, RGB Fusion 2.0 and it really screwed with my system so had to uninstall it. What exactly do you mean by 'crashing?' Are you losing signal to your monitor? Is your PC BSOD'ing etc?

Tastypoptart

Reputable
Jul 30, 2019
What software are you using to control your RGB? I have a Gigabyte board and tried to use their RGB control, RGB Fusion 2.0 and it really screwed with my system so had to uninstall it. What exactly do you mean by 'crashing?' Are you losing signal to your monitor? Is your PC BSOD'ing etc?
im using corsair software for the aio and fans and asus armory crate for everything else, and no i still get signal to the monitor and i have mouse input but i cant click on things and i can get as far typing "task" in the windows bar, I've never seen or heard of anything like happening, and i didn't make any changes before it started.

TRENDING THREADS