Crayz BSODS 860K CPU - MSI MOBO

flyingatm

Commendable
May 1, 2016
Hello and sorry for bad English,I Really REALLY NEED HELP!

System Specs:
GTX 960
AMD 860K FM2+ CPU 3.7Ghz
MSI E33 V2 A68 MOBO
8G DDR 2133 MHz 8x1 RAM PNY ANARCH BLUE
550W 80+ Aerocool PSU

I'm getting bsod when I set "enable" Turbo Core,
I'm getting bsod When I set "Auto "Turbo Core and Ram set to 1600MHz ( It's okay with same settings 1866MHz value)
I'm getting bsod when I set "disable" Turbo Core and CPU 3700MHz ( its the stock value) (PS. This bsod happening when im in the game, but in the CPU stress tests everything is fine)

But everything is okay when I disable Turbo core, Ram 1866MHz@1.65V and CPU 3600MHz (100MHz down)

What is the problem? I really need a solve...

Whats the problem?

Solution
Here are some useful tips for Dealing with BSOD

BSODs have a variety of root causes, but these tips will help you deal with many blue screens:

Use System Restore: If your system recently started blue-screening, use System Restore to roll its system software back to a previous state. If this works, you’ll know that it’s likely a software problem.

Scan for Malware: Malware that digs deep into Windows and gets its hooks into the Windows kernel at a low level can cause system instability. Scan your computer for malware to ensure buggy malicious software isn’t causing it to crash.

Install Updated Drivers: An incorrectly installed or buggy driver can lead to crashes. Download the latest drivers for your computer’s hardware from your...

flyingatm

Commendable
May 1, 2016

Hello, This problem happening to me for 6-7 months. I tried to overclock it with AMD Auto Over Drive; But it got BSOD when its 4.1 ghz and I went to stock settings cause of stability.

flyingatm

Commendable
May 1, 2016

You mean there is no hardware damage, only my CPU's chip is bad one?

Turbo Core causing BSOD cuz cpu can not handle this Freq. is this normal?

YoAndy

Reputable
Jan 27, 2017
Here are some useful tips for Dealing with BSOD

BSODs have a variety of root causes, but these tips will help you deal with many blue screens:

Use System Restore: If your system recently started blue-screening, use System Restore to roll its system software back to a previous state. If this works, you’ll know that it’s likely a software problem.

Scan for Malware: Malware that digs deep into Windows and gets its hooks into the Windows kernel at a low level can cause system instability. Scan your computer for malware to ensure buggy malicious software isn’t causing it to crash.

Install Updated Drivers: An incorrectly installed or buggy driver can lead to crashes. Download the latest drivers for your computer’s hardware from your computer hardware manufacturer’s website and install them — this may fix BSODs caused by driver problems.

Boot Into Safe Mode: If your computer is blue-screening every time you turn it on, try booting into safe mode. In safe mode, Windows loads only the essential drivers. If a driver you’ve installed is causing Windows to blue screen, it shouldn’t do so in safe mode. You can work on fixing the problem from safe mode.

Check for Hardware Problems: Blue screens can be caused by faulty hardware in your computer. Try testing your computer’s memory for errors and checking its temperature to ensure that it isn’t overheating.

Reinstall Windows: Reinstalling Windows is the nuclear option. It will blow away your existing system software, replacing it with a fresh Windows system. If your computer continues to blue screen after this, you likely have a hardware problem.

Solution