I have a file in my Windows Directory namec "CRC". it is shaded out, but is
over 20GB in size. The files inside are named "d1, d2...to d8" Each file is
approximately 2GB.

This seems like a large file. Someone suggested it is a repository for
offline files. None seem to show up when I view Offline files.

I am wondering if I can delete these files without any trouble. Anyone have
any ideas?

Offline files are in a directory called CSC not CRC.

--
Regards
Mark Dormer

"posjoe" <posjoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a file in my Windows Directory namec "CRC". it is shaded out, but
>is
> over 20GB in size. The files inside are named "d1, d2...to d8" Each file
> is
> approximately 2GB.
>
> This seems like a large file. Someone suggested it is a repository for
> offline files. None seem to show up when I view Offline files.
>
> I am wondering if I can delete these files without any trouble. Anyone
> have
> any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS