Create my own windows 8.1

Solution
If you use a Microsoft account to log in to Windows 8.1, your themes are remembered by Microsoft and will be reloaded when you log in again.

If you decide to save an image of your drive (a good idea), there is no need to buy an imaging program like Acronis. Windows 8.1 already has the capability of saving and reloading image files. Go to File History to save an image.

USAFRet

Titan

This is a fully installed system?

Any of a number of clone/imaging applications
CloneZilla, DriveimageXML, Acronis True Image...

What do you mean by "format my pc" ? And Why?

RoidMonster

Reputable
Nov 19, 2014
for example when i format my pc with the original windows 8.1 it removes everything and its a fresh new pc right now i have installed themes change icons etc and i want to create a new windows 8.1 disk so when im formating again in the future my pc it will have already installed my themes ... is it possible ?

ktriebol

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2013
If you use a Microsoft account to log in to Windows 8.1, your themes are remembered by Microsoft and will be reloaded when you log in again.

If you decide to save an image of your drive (a good idea), there is no need to buy an imaging program like Acronis. Windows 8.1 already has the capability of saving and reloading image files. Go to File History to save an image.

Solution