Creating Flash Drive Multi Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy sung

Distinguished
I'm trying to compile a list of various programs/utilities for computer diagnostics & repair. My aim is to create an "immune tools". Basically what I have so far is

Don't Sleep: Utility that prevents the PC from going to sleep

HDTune: For checking health status of an HDD/SSD. Get power on hours reading, drive attributes and has a sector error scan.

CrystalDiskInfo: Another HDD utility for identifying hard drive attributes such as RSC and REC.

AIDA64/Everest: Free utility for stress testing & temperature monitoring.

Speccy: For quick system spec reading and temperature monitoring.

Crucial Scan: For identifying memory configuration as well as the max supported memory on the board.

Blue Screen View: Pulls the minidump folder items with some details

Produkey: Pulls product keys for windows as well as various other installations on a PC

These are my basic diagnostic tools. The following are virus/malware removal tools as well as some extras.

JRT
MBAR
MBAM
SFC Scan Batch file
CCleaner
Rkill
AdwareCleaner
Avast Browser Reset
InternetRepair
AVG Free

Macrium Reflect
TeraCopy
Office Starter Installer
Team Viewer Installer
Batch file to create "my name Data" folder on C: Drive then copy tools to there.
Two Dummy files to take up the remaining space on the flash drive.

If anyone can think of something that would make a great addition to my multi tool, or possibly a worthy substitute to one of my items, I'd be very appreciative. This is something I've been thinking about doing a while to consolidate my process. Just did it last night, and have been testing/theorizing since lol

sammy sung

Distinguished
I also added

Driver Pack Solution
Defraggler
RogueKiller
HiJackThis
iExplore
HWmonitor
BunkerBuster(Batch File)

Going to implement 2-3 of these thumb drives into my shop environment today/tomorrow. Only have the one at the moment, so it'll be a test run to see if this works efficiently. Have to re-edit my "tools to C Drive" batch to include the newly added items.

Status
Not open for further replies.