Creating group Policies

Lejo

Hi,

I would like some info on creating users/groups with
limited rights on W2K professional stand alone computer.
I am trying to create a group/user with access to limited
Start Menu items and access to some programs on the
programs and sub menus and control panel.

Regards
Lejo

This step-by step guide should help answer your questions:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/management/groupsteps.asp