Creating xbox 360 controller

G

Hey all,

I'm a hobby game developer, but my expertise is limited to software. One thing I'm trying to do is create something (by way of software or hardware) where I can:

1) Connect to my xbox 360 console, and have it recognize the connection as a normal xbox controller (able to press A, B, X, Y, right bumper, left bumper, etc etc)

2) Write a script which can essentially mash buttons. So I'm not expecting to be able to handle any feedback, just being able to have control over the buttons being pressed and - in a programmatic manner, push buttons.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your replies.

G

Hey all,

I'm a hobby game developer, but my expertise is limited to software. One thing I'm trying to do is create something (by way of software or hardware) where I can:

1) Connect to my xbox 360 console, and have it recognize the connection as a normal xbox controller (able to press A, B, X, Y, right bumper, left bumper, etc etc)

2) Write a script which can essentially mash buttons. So I'm not expecting to be able to handle any feedback, just being able to have control over the buttons being pressed and - in a programmatic manner, push buttons.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your replies.

I forgot to add, I'm working on Windows 7 64 bit. Which is why I posted on windows 7. It would be awesome if anyone knew of something that does this already.