Creative Assembly Announces 'Total War: Warhammer II'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016
Did some quick math and the it comes out to about $185 without tax. This assumes you pay full price for the first game and get all dlc's including the chaos warrior pack. Hopefully the first game comes down in price a bit, along with the dlc's, but I have not seen any indications of the price dropping.

Oh and I am also assuming that the 2nd game is full price at $60. It will be interesting to see how Creative Assembly price it.

marto900

Commendable
Dec 13, 2016
Lol u even did the math, well thats my answer to why i wont be buying this game, i already got total war warhammer, and i already have enough dlcs, on shogun total war, waiting for the next real game.

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016

Well if the game comes at a price of $30-40, Warhammer 2 would probably sell pretty well. At a full release price of $60 though, it would be a hard sell for me. I am curious to see if there are any gameplay improvements like formations and such.

One thing I think could use a lot of improvement is more lore and story. I am not very familiar with the Warhammer universe so after I play I feel a little empty not knowing why I just wiped out the Vampire faction, or understanding the somewhat vague decisions the game throws your way every few turns for buffs and debuffs to your kingdom and armies.

rag116

Prominent
Mar 31, 2017
I have over 700 Hrs in Warhammer I so ya i like the game and have know problem paying $60, heck you can blow that in a few hrs of dumb stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.