Creative drivers issue with 8

swolenator

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008
So I upgraded to windows 8 and now my xfi titanium has no creative console launcher which has features I used. My mic is now so low you can barely hear it, there is no access to the mic volume settings or eq. And the audio settings sometimes reset when I restart the pc. Is there anyway to get the creative console launcher back on windows 8?

Solution
Creative used to be a awesome company back in the Sound Blaster 16 days, now there just useless at everything

Every time i try to use there products its plagued with driver and compatibility problems, and next to no support

Good luck with this

swolenator

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2008
Yes I tried both of the windows 8 drivers the beta and non beta. I am currently on the beta because the non beta kept locking up. I just asked creative support and the said the creative console launcher part is not available after windows 7 I guess. But i was wondering if there was a work around or way to get to the eq and microphone boost settings. I set the mic in windows levels to 100.

Creative used to be a awesome company back in the Sound Blaster 16 days, now there just useless at everything

Every time i try to use there products its plagued with driver and compatibility problems, and next to no support

Good luck with this

Solution

meder

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013

I totally agree No working drivers for windows 8 or 8.1. I have just spent 2 months with there support {emails} and got no ware.
There support is a none entity and some of the emails i have received approach the not bothered syndrome.
Vote with your wallet dont buy there rubbish anymore {I am not a ANTI creative basher, i have used there products for years but no more}