Creative Releases SB Inferno Gaming Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest Turtle Beach product, spec-wise, is the PX22 ( MSRP $80. ) It gives bigger drivers and the inline control has some more options, but for only $50 this looks like a good little headset.

Arkive

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2007
Why do all accessories market towards gamers have such crappy and tacky branding? Am I the only gamer who wants clean looking, quality products instead of gimmicky branding?

For example:
Razer DeathAdder
Creative SB Inferno
Razer BlackWidow
CM Quickfire Storm
Kingston Hyper-X
Corsair Dominator
NZXT Phantom

I swear they are all racing to look as childish as possible. Then again, flames/lightning designs and cheesy names do increase performance by 10-15%.

it looks very similar the creative fatal1ty headset re-badged, same specs too http://au.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-fatal1ty-gamer-headset . Good headset for the money though

If its a rebadged fatality hopefully it the build quality is a little better then.
i have the fatality and have no problem with the build quality, even when my 2 year old decides to wrap the cord around my computer chair by spinning it and chewing on the earpiece they still work...... What do you think is wrong with the build quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.