Creative SB0090 Sound Blaster Audigy SB1394 Pci sound card driver help

SpartanDoom

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Hi all there again, I've recently got a new sound card (name in the title of the thread) and I'm having problems finding a driver for it to get any sound :fou: :fou: ...the bad part is that I haven't got any Cd for it :fou: :fou: Can anyone please help me find a driver for it ?? :bounce: ;) BTW..I have a MSI Amethyst-M motherboar. Thx in advance :bounce: :bounce: :D

SpartanDoom

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Y
ou don't say sherlock.. :non: .I already tried there but nada...it either says that I haven't got installed any sound card from creative....or it says that I don't have vista or higher (I have win xp..and I love it..I don't want to change it)...I wouldn't have tried here if I didn't already tried there :sweat:

Hi :)

Well Sherlock you should have said so then shouldn't you....

And here is the good news... if Creative haven't got it....NOBODY has...

All the best Brett :)

SpartanDoom

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Well...duck it...''if Creative haven't got it....NOBODY has... '' just duck it...thx anyway :D ...at at least I appreciate your sense of humor :D :na:

Hi :)

And I appreciate yours lol.... the problem is that xp device manager is crap at finding drivers, whereas vista and 7 are quite good at it... I assume this card is fairly new... ?

Have you tried downloading the vista or 7 drivers and making xp browse to the driver folder to see if it will accept them ?

All the best Brett :)

SpartanDoom

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

Seems legit...I shall try it :D

SpartanDoom

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
...The ''seems legit'' thingie comes from 9gag...:D it's not about real legity....btw..the thing didn't work..it scanned...and scanned.....and nada

MrNutcase

Honorable
May 4, 2013

Hi go to bios and turn of the motherboards soundcard. then try to install the drivers again sould work now :)

Luke Attenborough

Honorable
Jul 20, 2013
Not sure if your still looking for a solution but i have the same sound card and came accross the same issue except i couldnt get it working right with windows 7 so i found a place that has 3rd party drivers that are amazing once you learn the set up of it you can do some great things if you google "kx sound blaster" and head to downloads you will find the drivers there hope this helps!