Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless v2.0 Gaming Headset Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike8vettese

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
I got this on clearance at a Microcenter store and was very surprised at the quality of it for the price. It isn't top knotch by no means but if you don't have over a $100 to fork out for a more professional or true surround unit this is a good buy I think. I have only had it about a month. The only thing that might irk some are the ears hurting because of the smaller cups and the mic sound can be skewed if your mouth is right up against it. Still a great buy. Especially if you get it on sale like me.

tarek.said.info

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
"Not mentioned in the name"? Outrageous! Hopefully they'll do a "Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless v3.0 with lighting effects and complementary software suite". Then, that's a definitive buy.

mike8vettese

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018

I can't give you a direct comparison but I would bank on 2 other headsets I have owned Corsiar 7.1 surround and the Soundblaster wireless I have now. I have owned several Logitech headsets and they do sound fairly well but ALWAYS at some point they just died. Stopped working for no apparent reason. I do like Logitech so it is not a hate thing. I use their ball mice and keyboards all the time but the reason I didn't buy a Logitech headet this time around was for the very reason I just stated. That is all I can say to help is my experience with the Logitech headsets. I only use wireless too so that is what I am referring to.Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.