[SOLVED] Creative Sound Blasterx H7 Tournament

Mar 21, 2020
I am considering buying this gaming headset but i have seen some reviews(mainly on amazon)about a controller and usb issue after couple months-a year.Does anyone have experience on this product that would help me decide?Also i would like some other recommendations of headsets(maximum badget 100 euros).I play some fps games but also want good sound for music,movies and i want it to be as comfortable as possible.

Solution
Cooler Master MH751 or 752 if you want the virtual surround option. Those SB H7 headphones look like the Takstar copies that HyperX Cloud Alpha also used. The MH751 is based on a newer and better sounding Takstar. They are very comfortable and I use them myself a lot of the time for closed headphones.
Cooler Master MH751 or 752 if you want the virtual surround option. Those SB H7 headphones look like the Takstar copies that HyperX Cloud Alpha also used. The MH751 is based on a newer and better sounding Takstar. They are very comfortable and I use them myself a lot of the time for closed headphones.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS