Question Critical Process Died after restarting

Apr 23, 2019
I installed new Ram to my computer.

At 1st, when I was running my computer for the 1st time, it was running fine.

After that, I restarted my pc and login into windows for 2nd time and I noticed the 2nd sub-monitor was flickering(and flashing with 1 or 2 lines horizontal), it was more prominent when i tried to right click and refresh it.

After that, i not sure whether is it caused by gpu, i went in into amd radeon software and i saw a notification related to AMD wattman issue. I went to device manager -> rolled back the device display driver and -> update the driver back to amd driver.

After that, i restarted my pc and then rebooted my pc. I saw my windows with black screen and a spinning circle loading forever at the user acc login screen(but its black). I used shortcut key (win + P) to access to duplicate monitor(right panel), immediately the screen turned into blue but with the panel stuck on the right.

I have no choice but to force restart the pc by pressing power button and turn it back on.
After that, I am greeted with the blue screen of death and the stop code is critical process died. and currently i am stucked with "critical process died". I can’t access safe mode or boot into windows at all but can access advance setting with cmd.

What should I do? I have installed windows 10 on my secondary drive which allowed me to access my main drive(samsung evo 850) which also allows me to modify the file inside it.

Specs

- AMD Ryzen 5 1600

- Motherboard Asus B350-F Strix

- Sapphire HD7750 ultimate

- Trident Z RGB 3000 2x8gb ( previously 2666 2x4gb kingston hyperx fury)

- Main drive: Samsung Evo 850(BSOD)

-Secondary drive: Kingston A1000

-3rd drive seagate 1tb

- Seasonic 500 watt

I have many software and things installed on the samsung ssd with important setup. Should I try to clone the drive to my HDD using seagate to try to run it? Is it a failing SSD issue? or Ram which caused the error or gpu driver issue? Thanks to anyone who can help me out!