Question Critical process died on startup

Dec 8, 2020
I have been having this issue for a long time now, back in June 2020 I had this issue and I fixed it by resetting my pc. The issue is now back and it’s even worse, I can’t boot up to my desktop! All I get is critical process died on startup and it always gets stuck at 100% making me have to hold down the pc power button to restart it.

SPECS:
GTX 1650 SUPER OverClocked
Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHZ
16GB RAM 2400MHZ
1TB HDD (That’s the only drive in the computer).

Also when I turn on the computer the first few seconds there is a blue debug led light on for the CPU and Dram. It first goes to CPU then it goes down to DRAM.

Here are the things I’ve done - Ran chdsk it found nothing bad on my disk, did sfc /scan now and that found nothing bad, booted with 1 ram stick and same issue was there, checked crystal disk info and it told me my hdd status was good, and also I have recently swapped my CPU but with the old CPU the issue was still there. I legit don’t know what else to do, I’ve done everything I possibly can, I posted on other forums and nobody helps either I hope it isn’t the same for here too.

EDIT: Now I’m getting unmountable Boot volume bsod I am going to throw my pc out the window..