[SOLVED] CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION BSOD :/

Apr 16, 2021
RYZEN 5 3400G
HYPERX FURY 2400MHZ 8X2 DUAL CHANNEL
RX VEGA 11 (INTEGRATED)
KINGSTON SSD 240
POWER SUPPLY REDRAGON 600W

Hello, for a while my PC has problems with the same bsod, always the same code "CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION", it always happens to me when I minimize or I am in google or desktop, but NEVER being in Fortnite, I do not know why I already did tests the rams with memtest86 and I had 0 errors, the power supply is new, I already tried to format, update the bios by installing other AMD drivers and nothing. I do not know what else to do :(

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

• Open Windows File Explorer
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  • Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  • Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  • Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  • Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  • Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one...
RYZEN 5 3400G
HYPERX FURY 2400MHZ 8X2 DUAL CHANNEL
RX VEGA 11 (INTEGRATED)
KINGSTON SSD 240
POWER SUPPLY REDRAGON 600W

Hello, for a while my PC has problems with the same bsod, always the same code "CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION", it always happens to me when I minimize or I am in google or desktop, but NEVER being in Fortnite, I do not know why I already did tests the rams with memtest86 and I had 0 errors, the power supply is new, I already tried to format, update the bios by installing other AMD drivers and nothing. I do not know what else to do :(
Some reading.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

• Open Windows File Explorer
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  • Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  • Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  • Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  • Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  • Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Solution