Oct 14, 2019
While watching a simple video on fb I got the BSOD Critical Structure Corruption. A similar thing happened when I open a game and mostly happens then for example if I open AC origins the game plays fine sometimes it crashes when I open LoL it happens all the time, after automatic restart it plays ok.
After viewing it in Event Viewer it showed that during the time of the BSOD Rtlihvs.dll was at Critical error, which indicated at my TP-Link wireless USB that I use for my laptop. Some older thread showed it helped if I downgraded the driver. The thing is when I try to uninstall the device ( no option for Roll Back is available ) after trying to install it manually it just installs by itself with the latest driver. I disconnected the wifi and tried it that way also nothing it keeps putting the latest driver. Since I just did a clean install for W10 ( previously had a BSOD with Video Shredding, which only resolved after reinstalling the OS ), I have not did all the updates, so I updated all the drivers, but the issue persists, it's really bothersome I can't play any games and PC crashes almost every time, especially in LoL while more video demanding games have no problem running ( offline games like AC ) and crash less.

P.S
I use also the second monitor which just had an issue where after Rtilhvs.dll BSOD crash it just froze while pc was running ok and all I could do was closing LoL from task manager and reopen it again.
It's a Dell Inspiron 7000 series
i5
GTX 1050
1tb SHDD
250 M.2 ( which after installation I did a clean install again and after that w10 install I had the video shredding and did another one format. )

Oct 14, 2019
Thank you for the welcome.
Yes, I have the dump file, Indeed I use the USB Wireless tp link tl-wn8200nd to be exact, I have disabled the inbuilt WiFi and use that one since the distance to the router is quite far and the inbuilt does not have a good connection.
I wanted to clarify some things that I tried and how this error occurred.

Firstly all started when I bought the Samsung m.2 SSD 970 EVO, for which my laptop had a slot so I just opened and put it there ( there was something like a transparent sticker also in that slot which I thought needed to be removed but after trying to remove it and it seemed to have some resistance I left it and put the SSD on top of it which plugged in fine ), after that in the W10 installation screen there was no show of the 970, so I searched for the issue for which the solution was some option I needed to check or uncheck in BIOS I don't quite remember atm. The installation went ok I managed to install the OS ( i had some problem with explorer.exe before installing the SSD also it just did not open and every boot I had to open it with Task Manager after reformatting it was ok ), then after some time, not right away maybe a month 2-3 weeks of usage I encountered Video_shredding BSOD, to which I thought the problem was the Video Card, so I did some reinstallation of drivers and device after that, but the problem persisted so I did format once again, now I have encountered that Critical_structure BSOD and not the event viewer showed the rtlihvs.dll .
I have tried so far using a different tp-link ( same model though which I have on a desktop ) and so on. The issue is still there and occurs only when I open a video game ( mostly in league of legends it happens the moment I log into the game, not the login screen or loading screen ), it does not happen as often in single-player offline games, but still has happened a couple of times.

Minidumps:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bXQFCDd230-vXn-B495WeMH05HouZkmy