Critique my build

007nites

Distinguished
May 4, 2011
Intel Core i7 4770K
Corsair H110
ASRock Z87 Extreme6
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 OC (Maybe SLI late next year)
Corsair Graphite Series 600TM
Corsair Professional Series HX1050
OCZ Agility 3 240GB
Hitachi Travelstar 1TB
Asus Optical DVD Drive 24x

Solution
SSD's stick with Intel or Samsung, OCZ make garbage products that never quite work correctly

I would take an ASUS motherboard over an ASRock any day

SLI - do it now or never do it, i hear it all the time "yeah ill do this later" when later comes you can no longer get the same video card

Corsair ram or any other high end ram dont waste extra $$$ on it it makes little performance difference and compatibility/stability can be questionable, also look at 16gb - why not

Also tell me your going with Windows 8 - it is quicker and leaner then 7, i would never go back

Rohit G Nair

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
SSD's stick with Intel or Samsung, OCZ make garbage products that never quite work correctly

SLI - do it now or never do it, i hear it all the time "yeah ill do this later" when later comes you can no longer get the same video card

Corsair ram or any other high end ram dont waste extra $$$ on it it makes little performance difference and compatibility/stability can be questionable, also look at 16gb - why not

Also tell me your going with Windows 8 - it is quicker and leaner then 7, i would never go back

Solution

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

Why do you do that? Literally copying the third post...

@ 007nites

I think you could do with a 850watt psu.
The ocz ssd's have become better but as said the samsung evo is often so much cheaper and a really good one.
The Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 ST1000DM003, 1TB seams to be a very good choice for hdd.
If by "Corsair Graphite Series 600TM" you mean the 600T it supports 240 radiators according to the site of corsair so choose the h100i instead.The h110 is a 280 radiator.