Cropped Video Image.

Help! when I playback any video format (MPEG,WMA,etc) using any video player
(Real Player, WMP, DivX, etc) the displayed video image is always cropped
all around so if a face is on display I only see the nose. I update the
drive for my video card, updated to SP2 but nothing worked.

Thanks

Jon

Right click your video and make sure you don't have "zoom in" checked.
Happened to me once too.

"difego" wrote:

> Help! when I playback any video format (MPEG,WMA,etc) using any video player
> (Real Player, WMP, DivX, etc) the displayed video image is always cropped
> all around so if a face is on display I only see the nose. I update the
> drive for my video card, updated to SP2 but nothing worked.
>
> Thanks

TRENDING THREADS