[SOLVED] Crossfire Compatibility

Jun 9, 2020
I have an ASUS TUF X570 PLUS WIFI motherboard, and I was wondering if I could run 2 RX 5600 XT's in CrossfireX. I dont care about performance, I just want to know if they will work in parallel and will I have to buy a bridge of some sorts? Amazon link to exact GPU here

Solution
What I mean by "not caring about performance" is I don't care if it isn't worth it to get 2 GPUs, I'm here to get an all RGB build

You can go all RGB without wasting money on a second GPU that is literally useless because it won't do anything.

Crossfire doesn't exist anymore on current models. The only support you have is MultiGPU which is about 2 or 3 games that actually support it.

If you're hell bent on 2 GPUs, buy 2 Nvidia ones and do SLI.
Jun 9, 2020
If you do not care about performance, why would you do it? AMD no longer uses a bridge, for multi GPU. It is handled over the PCI-E lanes instead. While I think it is possible to run them together, I see no valid reason why you would want to.
What I mean by "not caring about performance" is I don't care if it isn't worth it to get 2 GPUs, I'm here to get an all RGB build

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

You can go all RGB without wasting money on a second GPU that is literally useless because it won't do anything.

Crossfire doesn't exist anymore on current models. The only support you have is MultiGPU which is about 2 or 3 games that actually support it.

Solution
Jun 9, 2020

I bought a pack of Corsair LL140's, and I'm going to get my moneys worth. Buying one of the most expensive fans on market isnt cheap

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I bought a pack of Corsair LL140's, and I'm going to get my moneys worth. Buying one of the most expensive fans on market isnt cheap

I have 6 Corsair LL120's in one system and a bunch of ML140s in another, who cares, Throwing another GPU in that LITERALLY does nothing, is not getting your moneys worth.

There are some powerful Triple slot Nvidia GPUs, or use just 1 5700XT. Crossfire is no longer supported. You literally cannot crossfire 2 5600XT's.