Question Crucial Ballistix RGB White problems. RGB corrupts SPD information while hardware monitoring

AmirMKH

Prominent
Dec 16, 2020
Recently I built a new computer. I noticed some oddities with the Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 BL2K16G32C16U4WL RAM backlight: it periodically hung up. After a little tinkering in the system, I found out: if you use utilities to adjust the RAM rgb, for example, MSI Mystic light or Crucial MOD, and run a program to monitor the system, for example, cpu-z, hwmonitor, aida64, then data about RAM and component temperatures disappeared, various errors appeared in windows , Crucial MOD freezes, closes, and couldn't open, and the backlight on the RAM hung. If you do not turn on the programs for adjusting the rgb, then monitoring shows spd information about each RAM module and temperatures of each component. As I understand it, turning on the rgb adjustment causes some failures in the spd when monitoring the system. I had to delete Msi Dragon Center because it adjusts the backlight on the ram and the spd is damaged, I left only the Crucial MOD utility. I tried to update the bios, set other frequencies, reinstall the RGB utilities, but to no avail. Searching the internet, I found something similar to mine: G. Skill ram rgb utilities corrupted spd data. Is it solely a problem in RAM, or could it be a faulty motherboard or something else ? Who has a similar problem ? Is there any way to fix this ? Please help, I'm suffering for the third day
Configuration:
CPU: Intel Core I9-10900K
Motherboard: MSI MEG Z490 Unify
RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 BL2K16G32C16U4WL
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus [MZ-V7S500BW]
PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 850W

AmirMKH

Prominent
Dec 16, 2020
Yes, all tools have the latest version. The computer worked the worst when Dragon Center was installed, monitoring applications gave various errors at startup, and there were various errors in windows, when windows shut down, the error " memory couldn’t be read” and etc. When I delete it, and left only Crucial MOD, pc began to work with ram RGB normally until you run the app for hardware monitoring. To do system monitoring, I have to exit the Crucial MOD app.