Jan 22, 2020
While I watching a youtube video or playing a video games or computing on very basic languague the windows crushes with error code "irql not less or equal" or "service system exception" and while trying to restart, it crashes again and again until windows troubleshoot helper become active and ask a troubleshoot or restart. I am restarting it(tried troubleshoot too) and works again until any other blue screen. Sometimes when windows start, it is freezing about a minute and then allow me to use. I tried probably more than 10 methods but nothing works(like re-install windows, chkdsk, windows memory diagnostic, update motherboard drivers etc). Is there any idea? :(
Here is my latest minidump:
https://easyupload.io/d4pdfs
and here is my speccy snapshot:
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/g1PsDBI8ubiKLUXGmFsnrRB

Solution
I would make a memtest86 boot disk and run it for 8hrs or so. If there are ZERO issues then it's not likely to be memory related.
Next I like to run Prime95 with inPlace FTT's and montior/log temps to make sure it can handle ANY load.
You'll need to watch temps manually for the first 30 minutes or so to make sure they won't exceed recommendations.
Your issue might be overheating chipset or VRM's though.
Based on your dump: driver issue. This both by the 0xc0000005 and the "WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT" but of course can be difficult to narrow down based on just that. This is not my specific area of expertise but first, make sure nothing is overclocked and if not also test the memory (easier said than done - I don't mean the windows memory diagnostic). I'd ask you to consider any recent software changes if this issue is new, you didn't really specify that; if it is a driver (and it often isn't) then I'd start by rolling back the Intel SATA/AHCI one to stock.

Jan 22, 2020
Based on your dump: driver issue. This both by the 0xc0000005 and the "WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT" but of course can be difficult to narrow down based on just that. This is not my specific area of expertise but first, make sure nothing is overclocked and if not also test the memory (easier said than done - I don't mean the windows memory diagnostic). I'd ask you to consider any recent software changes if this issue is new, you didn't really specify that; if it is a driver (and it often isn't) then I'd start by rolling back the Intel SATA/AHCI one to stock.
I just made a clean windows installation and this is the like third dump report. There is no overclock. I updated all drivers and got blue screen again too but there is no specific software changes. This was my cousins case and it was work perfect before he got his own ssd and I install a new ssd to that. That's why I'm %99 sure problem is about ssd or related with it.

Well all I can tell you is I checked the dump and that error code is very common, there's clearly something wrong with the system but I'm not convinced the drive itself is at all damaged. It seems to be a configuration issue somewhere in there, I don't know enough details of the timeline to make any specific suggestions. If your OS is on the drive in question it makes it more difficult to test.

popatim

Titan
I would make a memtest86 boot disk and run it for 8hrs or so. If there are ZERO issues then it's not likely to be memory related.
Next I like to run Prime95 with inPlace FTT's and montior/log temps to make sure it can handle ANY load.
You'll need to watch temps manually for the first 30 minutes or so to make sure they won't exceed recommendations.
Your issue might be overheating chipset or VRM's though.

Reactions: Maxxify
Solution