Question Crucial P5 1TB Nvme pcie3 2280 Not showing on UEFI Rog, B560-F motherboard

Aug 12, 2021
I installed today this ssd, but for some reason, it's just not detected. Yes i have installed it in the proper m.2 slot, pcie3, nothing, tried removing all the sata drives connected, nothing, CSM mode is enabled, secure boot is disabled. PCIe mode just won't show up, and on nvme devices it just shows "no nvme devices found". I read some guides on this forum and a guy was saying: if windows doesn't put a EFI boot sector partition, the nvme won't be visible".But how do i even try to put a UEFI partition on there if the drive it's not even visible? Yes the BIOS is updated too. Weird thing tho, it gets heated up like i'm reading/writing from there.

Aug 12, 2021
I sorted this out, apparently i was mounting it on the m2_2 slot, and if i have to use it in PCIe mode, i have to disable my GPU, so instead it needs to be runned in SATA mode there, which replaces SATA6G_1 slot.. I had another free slot i could use so now it works. I wanted to change my GPU slot to PCIe x16_1 which is 4.0. Since my CPU doesn't support gen 4, i saw there was a way to switch the mode of the x16_1 slot form gen4 to gen3, but on my on board devices configuration, not a single PCIe slot appears, even the 3.0 ones can't be reconfigured. Any suggestions? i Looked at this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAhdGc_h9No