[SOLVED] crushing [crashing?] screen /buggy

Aug 1, 2020
this happens to me alot
https://imageshack.com/i/pnKOI8Qfj
at first i thought it was disk problem but then thought it might be a cpu temp problem(because my cpu temp during games is 75-80c) at first it only happened in cs go but now even a small game like trove gets frozen please does anyone know how can I fix this?

laptop specs:
i7 4710hq
8gb ram
gtx 850m

(it was used before and i didn't clean the inside or even replace the thermal pase(because the stock are out in stores because of corona virus))

Solution
Do you gaming on laptop ? If yes, try disable the GTX and play using Intel HD graphics. Do they act the same ? and also 75-80C actually normal for laptop, but not good for long term usage.
and also try to lower the quality settings to reduce the high CPU and GPU usage.
Do you gaming on laptop ? If yes, try disable the GTX and play using Intel HD graphics. Do they act the same ? and also 75-80C actually normal for laptop, but not good for long term usage.
and also try to lower the quality settings to reduce the high CPU and GPU usage.

Solution
Aug 1, 2020
thanks for replying and yes I'm gaming on laptop i will disable the gtx and see what happens and I'm already playing on the lowest settings