Crysis 2: The $200 Special Edition With Nano Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
Now you can be the crysis dude too! just buy our $200 game and pretend to be the crysis dude while you play crysis 2!! zomg! why would I want this?

xtc28

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Bam! Wouldn't ya know, the backpack morphs into one hell of a nano-suit.

ROFL .... ME thinks somebody has lost their noodle with this one. I have played and bought many special editions, and am infatuated with games/Crysis (I think many PC gamers are too) BUT..... COME THE F*** ON 199.00. I would rather eat Dirt 2 for breakfast!

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
looks like an over priced Halloween costume to me. I just want the meat and potatoes (The Game). Not the shitty coleslaw and lettuce leafs on my plate lol.

rmse17

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2007
I bet it's console only, with no PC SE :) Cause I know I wouldn't buy anything but the basic edition. I think it is silly to pay more for silly stuff like.. a crappy backpack or an additional "exclusive" set of armour and a slightly more powerful weapon.

G

[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Nice, I hope the game is good too.But seriously, $200?For that price it better come bundled with a free Xbox.[/citation]

you do notice that the photo shows the PS3 version. so i would rephrase that.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]gtvr[/nom]I think my 7 year old would like to to the dress-up thing, but... an adult?[/citation]
I'm wondering that myself.
I'd be willing to pay $200 for a SE/LE of Crysis 2, but a backpack? Really? Thing better be Kevlar with stainless steal...

Go to my next job interview, applying to become an accountant, "Well, I can clearly see you can play Crysis by the bag you wear, so I'm going to give you a starting salary of $400,000 with bonuses, a company Lamborghini, yacht, helicopter, and a big fat gold pure gold bar on the front of your mahogany desk that spells 'CEO'. No, not really, get out of here. SECURITY!".

Status
Not open for further replies.